Mr. Miller practices in the estate planning and probate and trust administration areas. His practice emphasizes formation and implementation of sophisticated estate planning techniques, probate and trust administration, uncontested probate court matters, private foundation formation and compliance issues, business succession issues, estate tax audit and controversy work and estate tax return preparation.
Mr. Miller has received an AV® Preeminent Rating™ by Martindale-Hubbell.
Previously, Mr. Miller began his legal practice with Snell & Wilmer in September of 1994. He practiced exclusively in the firm’s estate and probate department and was made a partner of the firm in 2001. Mr. Miller subsequently became a shareholder of Boyer Dolasinski Miller Martin, p.c. where he continued his estate planning, probate and trust practice. He formed Dolasinski Miller Martin p.c. in 2010 with his fellow shareholders, Brian Dolasinski and Stewart Martin.
- Formation and Implementation of Sophisticated Estate Planning Techniques
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Uncontested Probate Court Matters
- Private Foundation Formation and Compliance Issues
- Business Succession Issues
- Estate Tax Audit and Controversy Work
- Estate Tax Return Preparation
- Ranked AV® Preeminent™, which is the highest certification mark offered by Martindale-Hubbell for legal abilities and ethical standards
- Professional Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- ABA Business Law Section
- Arizona State Bar Association
- Central Arizona Estate Planning Council
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California, J.D., 1994
- Member, Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly
- American Jurisprudence Award Recipient
- Claremont McKenna College, Claremont, California, B.A. in Economics and Political Science
- Arizona 1994